Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazy Good


You spoke the words I've been longing to hear
for so long
Now we're starting down a path
That we've never been down before

Can you feel my excitement?
Can you sense my thoughts?
Can you tell that I am unsure
and nervous and happy all at one time?

// Life is crazy good when you know
When you know you are loved
So much better than a fairy tale
Because everything you're going through is real //

I wanna savor this moment now
And remember this day
How you were shaking
as you tried to find the words to say to me

// Life is crazy good and I know
I know I don't deserve you
I can't believe you chose me
But you did and I'm so glad that this is real //

Surreal - like a dream
And it seems as though I may wake
To find that I was sleeping
But every waking moment I'm reminded

// That life is crazy good and I know
I know we're gonna make it
With Christ guiding our hearts
I can't wait to see how our story unfolds //

image source

2 comments: