Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fragments...


It is late, and I should be sleeping. But I cannot. So instead, I have decided to post another entry. Insomnia will serve a different purpose tonight.

The image that you see above was created in one of my classes for a lab assignment. I blended two separate images into a hazy, dreamy view of the Taj Mahal, which, though unrealistic, is imaginative. I have actually become quite attached to the resulting image. Though I have never actually seen the Taj Mahal, it has been a desire of mine to one day journey to Agra so that I may behold the wonder with my own eyes.

Having journeyed to Bangalore in May of 2009, my longing to return to India has grown. I have wanted to go to India since I was a little girl, and now that my dream has been fulfilled, now that I have actually been there, I wish to go back. So tonight, I my thoughts have drifted away to India ... wandering.

Returning to reality, I shiver in the bitter cold of winter, wishing the chills away. The memories of my time in India remain warm, but they are just that - a memory. Treasured. But now it is time to focus on what lies ahead. Hullo, challenges. I am ready to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment