Sunday, January 16, 2011

Same but Different

Recently, my brother took me to task at the neglect of this blog. Truth be told, it has not been a priority as of late, and I have pushed 'Bits & Pieces' to the back burner. It isn't that my creativity has dried up completely - rather, that it has found other outlets.

After my wedding on October 10th, 2010, my life as I knew it changed. And I could not be happier. It is as though my joy is overflowing. In the months following my union to my husband, I have begun a new routine.

And so, to anyone out there who happens to glance at this rambling blog from time to time, I do apologize for neglecting to post. It has been a great outlet for me, a place for me to jot down reflective pieces every now and again. I hope to pick up on blogging again soon. This entry is serving as an explanation, I suppose.

For now, I shall say, 'so long, farewell,' and I hope to return again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment