Friday, April 2, 2010

On a Clear Day




It is official. Spring is here. As I spun around today, reveling in the brilliant sunshine and warmth, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face - nor did I even attempt to try. After experiencing the chill of winter's harshness, I am more than ready to delight in Spring's embrace.

I have Spring fever, and a bad case of it at that. I find that I am distracted, and am not concentrating on my studies as well as I think I ought to be. Thankfully, I carved out some time in my day to take a pleasant stroll downtown by the serene waters of the Canal. I soaked up the sun's rays and took snapshots with my sister's new Lumix camera. And to make my day even better, I was accompanied by a group of wonderful friends. I love spending time with them, because we always have adventures. I live for adventure.

So in spite of the craziness of school, work, and all those stellar projects that I am juggling this semester, I am so grateful for the moments when I can let go of the stresses and cares and just breathe. And enjoy life. Thank Christ for friendships and gorgeous days like this one!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely as always my sibling. And I mean both you and your post. Glad to know you are enjoying yourself this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sir. And yes, I am enjoying myself (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful pictures :D

    ReplyDelete