Monday, April 12, 2010

Those Days...

You know those days when you have so much to do, and seemingly not enough time to accomplish everything? And the feeling that in spite of it all, despite every obstacle and in the face of all the impossibilities, it will turn out right in the end? That is where I am today. And so I will plod steadily onward, all the while keeping the end in sight. Because this too shall pass. In time...

Lifehouse's Crash and Burn has become my theme song for finals.



Signing out until I can find something interesting to say...

1 comment:

  1. true, but it is my blog. I suppose I can ramble if I so choose. April is not a month for long posts, because I have too much going on in my life right now. Thus the 'nothing to say' post. A reflection of where I am at this point and time...

    ReplyDelete