Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wondering...

Are there actually any new ideas out there, somewhere? Or has every thought been thought before? Are our thoughts original, or not? I want to know. I am again unable to sleep, and so have turned once more to my blog to ponder these questions out loud.

My musings may seem ridiculous in the morning, but for what they are worth, here they are. I am feeling burnt out at the moment. The inspiration tap is running dry - I suppose that it will turn back on later. I have been thinking about what it is that I want from life, what I want to be remembered by, and what kind of legacy I will leave behind me when I am gone. Morbid? Not really. We are mortal - we all die. So I am giving it some thought.

And that is where I will stop. Before I say too much. Maybe you have thought about these things as well, while you are tossing and turning at night, when sleep evades you and your mind refuses to turn off. I think we can all relate, to some degree. Enough said, I'm off to bed. To all, a good night.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we both have the same problem - lack of sleep due to thinking too much. Haha! Anyways... I like the way you think... and I like that you are passionate about Jesus. Haha! How come we have never talked about this before?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Lack of sleep def.

    Maybe I haven't talked about my passions as much, because I am a reserved sort of person. Which is something I'm working on... Something else we have in common is being homeschooled. Anywho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks about these things...

    ReplyDelete