Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cockeyed Optimism

Today, the sun is shining. I have been drinking in the big blue sky, and the fluffy canopy of clouds above my head, and I can't stop smiling. Because Spring is just around the corner. My eyes will be searching for crocuses and daffydowndillies, and all the other wonderful signs of life that poke through the earth. Hope will be renewed.

I am looking forward to capturing more stills on my camera. The photos that I have uploaded here were taken last year. Now I am longing to break out my camera and take a ramble to nowhere in particular, with no agenda and no pressing deadlines. It won't be long... Call me a cockeyed optimist, I don't care. Spring will be here soon! Spring is sprung, the grass is ris, I wonder where the flowers is...


















2 comments: