Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Talking Timepiece

I never imagined that I would ever see one of these. But wonder of wonders, my eyes do not deceive me. LG has actually created a Watch Phone. This incredible piece of technology even has a built-in music player, thus making it possibly one of the first MP3 player watches around. It also has stereo Bluetooth, which makes listening to the music easier. Talk about tricked out.

Yet for all of the bells and whistles, I am not sure that I would desire to own one. Though I have to say, it could prove to be interesting. I can just picture myself chatting with an acquaintance, and in the midst of the conversation hearing a familiar ring-tone. "Gee, I'm awfully sorry, but I've gotta answer my watch. I mean, take this call."

Bottom line: I would like for my watch to remain a timepiece. While this is an unique concept, I'm not sure that the LG Watch Phones will have a huge following...

No comments:

Post a Comment