Friday, September 4, 2009

The Bagmane techpark

image is no longer available

This is an example of the sophisticated technology that Bangalore has now embraced. I chose this particular picture because I am fascinated by the unique design. It utterly captured my attention. The lines direct the eyes upwards and outwards, toward the heavens. The building is both artistic and functional, and is breath-taking when mirrored by the clear water, glowing brilliantly against the night sky.

I am truly amazed by the advancements made in architecture. And as technology continues to progress, the engineering will come ever closer to breaching 'the impossible'. As they say, the sky's the limit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsey Lantrip,

    Just one more remark about those buildings: they look like a Ship and a Lighthouse in front of water...

    And thanks for using my snap in your blog.

    Regards,
    Jatin

    ReplyDelete