Friday, September 24, 2010

Catching Moodrops















With such a whimsical title, I can't help but be swept off my feet. Catching Moondrops is the third book in a trilogy written by Jennifer Valent, and I am so excited to have my hands on the final installment. I love the way the book titles roll off my tongue: Fireflies in December, Cottonwood Whispers, Catching Moondrops.

As of late, I have not had the time for reading, but since I am now in possession of this new book, I don't know that I can neglect such a tantalizing treat. A nice hot cup of tea, cuddly blanket, and a comfy recliner sound positively inviting to me now. Ahhhhh...such pleasures are the stuff of daydreams.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book!!! I absolutely loved Fireflies in December and Cottenwood Whispers....both very wonderful ♥ I am getting Catching Moondrops from the library promptly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes ;) I am sure that this one will not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete