Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finding My Voice


I have reached a conclusion: seeing as this is a blog, after all, I am going to start to attempt to 'find my voice'. Personally, I think that phrase is somewhat ridiculous, but as I've started to follow several blogs now, I realized that the reason I find them so engaging is due to the fact that they don't just spit out re-hashed information. Their appeal lies in their originality of thought and ideas. So I don't know what kinds of original thoughts and ideas lay buried in my mind, but the successive blogposts are going to be an attempt to bring whatever I have to the surface. It should be an interesting process... At the moment, I haven't the faintest idea as to how these posts are going to begin evolving.

image: deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment