Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So True




I bought a journal today. Not just any journal, but one that has a bit of vintage flair, yellowed pages, with drawings and quotes on each page. I love being inspired to write. John mandated that each of us take along a journal to write down our memories during our time in the Philippines, and I am already filling up the empty pages with scribbles. For that is what I am, a scribbler.

I was excited to find a lovely quote on the inside cover of the journal. So enthralled that I am copying it so you too can read the words:
This is my journey, but I'm not alone
Courage is my companion.
Peace is my guide.
God is my refuge.
Friends are my fortress.
It is along the road
to where I'm going
that I discover who I am...
and I find to be
So True

No comments:

Post a Comment