Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Precious Little Time


Changes hover over my horizon. And I have been swept away by change. Of course, I have embraced every moment, but these changes mean that I am sacrificing in other areas. Such as...this blog, for instance. For now, whomever my readers may be, you must be content with the sporadic posts as they appear in scattered bits and pieces.

Inspiration comes and goes, I have found. I cannot conjure it up. These musings may not be particularly interesting, but the lack of inspired writing as of late could be chalked up to the fact that my brain has been occupied elsewhere for the past few months. Truth be told, I have been rather scatterbrained.

So bear with me, please. I hope that I will have something to say that will be of more interest, but that is not forthcoming right now. And since I have nothing further to say, I will say nothing more.
Twenty four hours in a day
Time that we are given
We are not guaranteed a breath
At any moment, it could end

So hold tight the ones you love
Embrace each and every morning
Live life while you have the chance
Don't waste another day

Pour yourself out, give it away
While you have the time to give
Don't hold back, have no reserves
For our time here is not lasting

Christ gave everything for you
That you might live
This is your time, and your place
Don't waste another day.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete